Monday 7 March 2016

Time For A Change

Hey!!

Well, hello their my fellow blog loves. How are you guy? ( I hope you are good). Now thanks again to those who nominated me foe the Liebster Award/Tag because i did actually enjoy answering all of your questions, I hope you have got to know me more and I checked out all of your Liebster awards so I know a little bit more about you to I enjoyed it so much that I might do a themed Q and A in the future.

Let's get on to today's post well I feel like now I have a few fans I think I could possibly start a social media page on twitter and maybe  Instagram  and Facebook but at the moment I is just going to be twitter. I will try and get this started ASAP  as I know you are probably just excited as me about this.

The next change is that ( I know I touched this briefly in the comments) I will soon have a new design for my blog but I am not expecting this to be done as quickly as the other change but it will happen sometime.

That is it, I know short and sweet but there you go!! bye bye darlings!

Talkative Girl (time to stop talking) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment