Thursday 24 March 2016

Happy Easter!!

Hey!!
I can,t even process how quick the year is going it's nearly Easter!! (9 months till Christmas!!). Any ways I thought I would write this post as I was listening to "Hailee Steinfeld-Your Such A" and it put me in the mood even though I am more tired than anything else even though it like 20:30 when I am writing this. I was wondering what you guys have thought about the year so far. Good? or bad? I want to know so leave a comment down bellow!

Okay so this post is actually about everything and anything so lets start with books because I honestly love them. So at the moment my fav author is John Green (he has a youtube channel called vlogbrother  if you wanna check that out) and my favourite book is "looking for Alaska" it is beautiful and you should just read it. No spoilers but I laughed and cried. It is my must read!!

What are you doing this Easter? have you got time off work\school? Going anywhere fancy? please explain everything in the comments!!

As you can tell this post is completely random and has no meaning at all but I am in the mood for being random so here you have it! Hope you enjoy it if you have comment, share, follow my blog because I would love to have you here. See ya!

Talkative Girl ( time to stop talking) xx


No comments:

Post a Comment