Tuesday 19 April 2016

Loving up to Simple

Hey!!
I know it feels like ages since I posted but here I am yet again ready to talk to you guys about some of the products I have being loving, more precisely Simple products. Now. I originally didn't really use Simple at all, I mainly used Clearasil and Clean and Clear but over the past 4 -5 months (some over longer periods of time )Simple have been my holy grail. So I thought I should tag you along with my journey and show you the things I have being using to get a good complexion. By the way this is not an add and I was not sent these products by all means I brought them myself and now reviewing them myself.

Firstly, the product I have being using quite a lot is the Simple Kind to Skin Moisturising Facial Wash    this is really nice and gentle on my skin. If you are like me and are quite lazy with mornings and are forced to wake up early then this with cold water with wake you up for sure. Also, like me, if you have sensitive skin this won't dry it out or irritate it at all .

Next is the simple kind to skin replenishing rich moisturiser  this is really nice for night time use and is a good compromise for clinique heavy moisturiser as it is just as good but for an amazing price.

Next one is one I used a lot in October as I went to Spain and they had a massive heat wave so very hot weather. This one is the  Simple Kind to Skin+ Protecting Moisture Cream SPF30. I know that SPF 30 is quite high but on my face I want to protect it 100%. I brought this product because i really hate having to put sun cream on my face because it is so oil and harsh on my sensitive skin so this was a great by for me.

next is a bit of an obvious one that needn't an explanation simple make up removing wipes
they are just a good idea. :)

next is Simple eye balm this has removed my eye bags completely I love it. It instantly wakes me up and feels amazing.

Today I actually went out and brought the facial toner from the simple collection and the Illuminating radiance cream I will keep you guys up dated on how they work and if they are good.

Thanks for reading to my little ramble. also if you guys would like to see a type of post please request it in the comments it would be added to my mental notes. Thank you my lovelies xx

Talkative Girl (Time To Stop Talking) xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment